Riverside Cottages - Luxury self catering holiday cottages in the Yorkshire Dales.
Riverside holiday cottages offer a perfect base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland, Lakes, Morecambe Bay and Lancashire.
Their setting is truly superb in a tranquil and unspoilt part of North Yorkshire, on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The local market town of High Bentham with its pubs and shops is only a 5 minute walk away.
Adjoining but completely separate from the family's well-managed Riverside Caravan Park, Riverside Cottages make an excellent home from which to explore the surrounding countryside.
These luxury self catering cottages have been sympathetically converted from a large stone barn and have retained many original features, such as exposed beams and feature stone fire places. The rooms are well proportioned and the properties are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard. This is reflected in our English Tourist Board grading of 4 starts.
Woodside and Parkside may be booked together to accommodate 14 people as they have interconnecting fire doors on both floors, an ideal venue for family get-togethers or celebrations as well as being suitable for a small conference or brain storming centre. We can also arrange catering if required.
- Self-catering cottages.
- Sleeps 6, 8 or 14 (with 2 kitchens, lounges)
- No smoking.
- All oil and electric used is included in the rental price.
- All duvets, bed and kitchen linen and towels are provided.
- Full oil fired central heating and double glazing.
- Open fires in sitting rooms (first basket of logs and scuttle of coal free, others can be purchased).
- Lounges have colour television with DVD players.
- Each kitchen is fully fitted with full size fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machiine.
- Drying facilities are available on the caravan park.
- Cots and high chairs are available on request and there is a toy box in each lounge. Individual walled gardens with garden furniture and washing lines.
- Ample parking.
"An ideal location for a short or extended break and corporate meetings, these high quality barn conversions are set in an unspoilt and delightful part of the countryside and within walking distance of the market town."
To make a reservation or check availability call us on 015242 61272
Great for exploring the Lakes, Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland and Lancashire.
We like to make sure everyone has a fantastic time, whether relaxing or out and about exploring the Yorkshire Dales, Lakes, Forest of Bowland and Lancashire. The local village of High Bentham is just a short 5 minute walk away. For those of you who are into shopping, you can visit the historic city of Lancaster or visit the market town of Skipton. Kirkby Lonsdale, Ingleton and Settle are also very popular and are all within easy reach by car or public transport.
We're also very proud to introduce the Riverside Caravan Park, one of the finest holiday home parks in the North West. Visit the website on www.riversidecaravanpark.co.uk.